No health and performance plan is complete without optimal nutrition.
At The Lab we take nutrition very seriously to achieve our clients and patients goals. We have seasoned, educated, and experienced Licensed, Registered Dietitians on staff to help you.
Many trainers and self proclaimed gurus disguise themselves as nutrition experts or have some ‘fancy’
sports nutrition certification. Don’t be fooled as these credentials can be achieved in a measly few hours. Registered Dietitians spend years studying nutrition and its influence on the body. However, not all Dietitians are created equal and why you should choose a Lab Dietitian! The Lab’s Registered Dietitians focus is on your goals and not the necessarily the agenda of any endorsed federally funded administration.
Don’t be scammed by ‘gurus’, ‘quacks,’ and ‘nutritionists’ into developing your diet plan! The only person that should be setting up your plan is a TRUE health professional, a Registered Dietitian. Don’t let these self proposed experts rip you off anymore! They have just enough information to be dangerous and are NOT true seasoned nutrition experts. What these posers don’t realize, ‘you don’t know what you don’t know’, as they say.
Dietitians are the real qualified EXPERTS in nutrition counseling that have gone through rigorous college course work, internships, clinical practice, and submitted to state exams. Get real expert food advice and weight management counseling by a credentialed professional. Not some self proclaimed ‘expert’ with no real credentials and weekend certification.
Your initial consultation with a Registered Dietitian will assess your current eating habits. A health history with a food log will be needed to conduct this meeting properly. We will provide this for you to fill out. Based on your goals, an appropriate plan will be prepared for you and sent to you with proper instruction to help you stick to the initial plan. Follow ups are strongly suggested every two to four weeks to maintain that you are adhering to the plan and to refine things as we go.
Want REAL lasting results?
Set up your appointment with a Lab Dietitian today! (contact us)
- Initial Consultation, Assessment and Plan: $100The first step is an initial Consultation to assess your current situation and goals. Your initial consultation with a Registered Dietitian will assess your current eating habits. A health history with a food log will be needed to conduct this meeting properly. We will provide this for you to fill out. Based on your goals, an appropriate plan will be prepared for you and sent to you with proper instruction to help you stick to the initial plan. In this initial meeting you will be introduced to Justin Thacker’s QQFT Nutrition Program and it will be customized to your needs and circumstances.
- Follow Ups: $75 each or $165 for 3 Once your plan is in place, the next two follow up meetings are critical and should be scheduled during your initial meeting. These are the all-important sessions to ask questions you’ve encountered and openly discuss how you are incorporating the program into your daily life and where you are struggling. Staying in contact will help us recommend ways to personally help you get on track and stick to your program. After the initial 3 sessions, follow ups every 2 to 4 weeks are strongly encouraged.
- Real Time Support: $150 per monthThere is also now a real time support option. Some clients prefer to send emails and messages throughout the week instead of waiting for a scheduled appointment. One month of this VIP support is equivalent in price to meeting twice in the month. Some clients choose to use both counseling sessions and real time support in combination to increase their accountability and ensure their success!
- Plan for Success, Plan for a Lifestyle Change
- Initial Consultation, Assessment and Plan: $90
- 2 Follow Ups w/in the first 30 days: $100
- Monthly follow ups: $50 per month
- Copy of Justin Thacker’s QQFT – FREE!!
- THE QQFT PRINCIPLES: THE 4 PRINCIPLES OF FAST FAT LOSS. A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO SHED MAXIMUM FAT IN MINIMUM TIME!: $39.95
- Author: Justin Thacker MS, RD, LD, HFS, USAW, CES, CSCS Finally a simple and effective diet plan that you CAN stick to. Four basic principles of Quantity, Quality, Frequency, and Timing (‘QQFT’) are applied to this extremely successful plan. See how these 4 simple steps of QQFT can change and simplify your life forever!
- If on the Laser Program all Nutrition Counseling is included (more info)
- Special pricing for ALL Lab Gym and Heavy Metal CrossFit members
- If a Personal Training Client, these sessions are interchangeable with training sessions
- Nutrition counseling packages now available to provide both one on one sessions plus support via email, text for additional support.