Here by popular demand The Lab Gym is unleashing its acclaimed ‘Grass-Kickers’ Extreme Boot-Camp to the public. Before only appreciated by a few lucky and exclusive clientele at The Lab. Now EVERYONE can reap the weight loss and muscle toning benefits that this program has to offer.
This program meets 3 days a week in-door and out at 6:00am on weekdays and 6:30am on Saturday. This is a cardio and resistance intensive workout focusing on many different exercises. Everything from body weight, to resistance bands, kettlebells, jump ropes, tires, dumbbells, and barbells are used.
We have a different focus each day and EVERY workout is different. If YOU like variety THIS is for you! During this 60-minute workout, a client will start with a dynamic warm-up, to prevent injury, enhance mobility, and to get the core body temperature up. Many exercises are performed to offer a workout that covers muscle toning and strength gains as well as cardiovascular health; from Classic Weight Training Movements to Cardio Intensive Interval Training and the BEST Core Programming on the Planet. Boot Camp is a very unique structure that promotes variety of exercise modality and exercise tools. This is a great group dynamic and always a lot of fun.
The Labs boot camp is a very unique blend of conditioning exercises that utilizes the full body to burn calories and push yourself to limits you never imagined all while obtaining INCREDIBLE RESULTS! Come see why The Lab’s Bootcamp is quickly being titled the ‘best workout in St. Louis!’
Our programming is designed to cover 10 distinct elements of fitness for a complete package, which are:
1. Cardiovascular / respiratory endurance- The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Have more fun than ever working out with a group and pushing each other to new heights.
Lose tons of weight in minimal time!
Increase your metabolism, improve flexibility, and build strength!
Feel great, move, and perform better than you ever have!
Save tons of Money!
All for pennies compared to normal personal training rates.
Current Class Schedule:
AM Classes: at gym or park (TBD daily: informed via text message)
Tuesday 6AM-7AM-Focus: Chest, Back, Hamstring, Core, Cardio
Thursday 6AM-7AM-Focus: Shoulders, Arms, Quads, Core, Cardio
Saturday 6:30AM-8AM-Focus: EVERYTHING!!!
Also, secret blog access given for all workouts so you can follow them when you are on the road or can’t make it to the gym!
And, you can access the ‘bootcamp homework’ workouts that are cardiovascular and metabolic conditioning workouts that compliment the bootcamp classes. These workouts are usually done Monday, Wednesday, and Friday/Sunday on your own at the gym or at home.